Adele and Ber Pieper Family Place
7625 Hammerly Drive
Houston, TX 77055
For information contact: Pearl Fontenette at 713-574-2445
Adele and Ber Pieper Family Place is a permanent supportive housing community of 84 multi-bedroom apartments designed for families. The complex offers support services to those on a low to modest income who want to live in a sober community.
When you apply to become a tenant, you will be given details about your eligibility to live in the complex. The following information is a brief overview:
- There are income eligibility requirements for all applicants
- Income and household size are considered in determining eligibility
- two bedroom household size is 2-4 people and three bedroom is 5-6
- Rents range between $945 and $1,080 a month
- There is an application fee of $25 per adult in household
- All persons residing in household must have a Social Security number
- All persons 18 and older must have a valid ID or Driver’s License
- Qualified applicants may not have a felony conviction for a violent crime, a conviction for a sexual offense and/or an active criminal case.
- Qualified applicants cannot have a history of convictions due to behavior that jeopardizes the health, safety and rights of other tenants to live in a peaceful environment
The complex has designated 40 furnished two-bedroom apartments for families that meet the
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) definition of chronically homeless.
To be eligible, you must go through the Coordinated Access of the Coalition for the Homeless.
- The Beacon:
1212 Prairie Street, Houston, TX 77002
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Closed for lunch each day from noon – 1:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – noon
- McGovern Drop In Center:
1418 Preston Street, Houston, TX 77002
Monday: 8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Tuesday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Phone Number: 713-794-7533