Thanks to the generosity of Chopard in River Oaks, The Women’s Home will raffle off a stunning necklace from the Ice Cube Collection at the Triumph Luncheon. Directly inspired by the vision of ice cubes with their cubic shape and alluring frosty sharpness, this daring piece quietly boasts immaculately semi-set diamonds and a geometrical twist. The multi-faceted necklace is fashioned in 18k yellow gold (ethical fair-mined certified). With a touch of understated sparkle, it is easy to see why this is one Chopard’s most popular collections.
Raffle tickets will be available for purchase online until 12:00 PM (CST) on Thursday, November 16, 2017. Individuals may purchase raffle tickets in person at the event on Friday, November 17, 2017.
Rules and Regulations
- ELIGIBILITY: Must be 21 years or older to purchase a raffle entry. Purchasers of raffle tickets must qualify under Texas Law. All federal, state & local laws & regulations apply. Raffle tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable; all ticket sales are final.
- DRAWINGS: A maximum of 500 tickets will be sold for this raffle. Ticket prices are 1 ticket for twenty-five & No/100 Dollars ($25.00) or 5 tickets for one hundred & No/100 Dollars ($100.00). Tickets can be purchased until November 17, 2017 or until tickets are sold out, whichever comes first. All purchases of tickets are non-refundable. In this raffle there will be one winner & there is no possibility of a tie.
- ODDS: A maximum of 500 tickets will be sold. The chances of winning are based upon the number of tickets actually sold.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: WINNERS DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN. THE DRAWING WILL BE HELD ON November 17, 2017 at The Women’s Home Triumph Luncheon.
- THE TICKET PRICE IS NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
- RELEASE: Entrants, by participating, agree to allow The Women’s Home to use their name, photo & statements in promotional material. The Women’s Home will not share other personal information from entries with other organizations.